CEU Application Form and Information
Please note: we are no longer accepting applications via email. Please fax or mail your application to the address listed in the application.
To access application, please scroll down.
Information and Application for Continuing Education Approval:
1. The course or event should be approved PRIOR to the event. Workshop or conference sponsors may advertise that the event offers continuing education credit for social workers only after approval is given by NASW. Advertisers may also say that CEU's are pending with the Utah Chapter NASW if the application has been submitted, but has not yet received approval.
2. Read the Guidelines for Continuing Education Approval and complete the application (see below). This can be downloaded as a PDF or Word file.
3. Submit the application, any needed supporting documentation, and payment to (payment may also be submitted on the website):
UT-NASW Continuing Education Committee
University of Utah College of Social Work #229
395 S. 1500 E.
Salt Lake City, UT 84112
4. Applications must be received in the office by the 3rd Wednesday of the month in order to be reviewed at that month's meeting. Applications will be accepted via fax or US Mail. If you must email, please call us in advance. Decision letters are sent following the committee meeting, which is typically held on the 4th Wednesday of each month, and approved continuing education will be posted online. In months when a holiday falls on or around the 4th Wednesday, the committee may reschedule to a different day of the month.
5. Organizations may choose to purchase mailing labels. Click here to access information on labels.
6. If your event is approved for CEUs, click here to download a UT-NASW approval logo for your promotional materials.
To download a copy of the Application and Guidelines for Continuing Education as a PDF file, click here
To download a copy of the Application and Guidelines for Continuing Education in Microsoft Word, click here
To download a copy of the Individual Application for Continuing Eduction Approval, click here
To pay for your continuing education application online, click here.